Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Visualforce - Beyond Basics - Series

What is Visualforce - Beyond Basics ?

I have been working in Salesforce platform for quick sometime now. Most of the time coding in Visualforce and Apex. I have seen various implementations of business use cases across different industries. So, i was thinking to present all visualforce techniques that i have learned to others.

What i can expect ?

I'm going to publish different posts periodically about visualforce techniques one can use in their day to day job. I believe learning something gradually is an excellent way of getting deep knowledge. So, please subscribe to my blog & enjoy reading.


Can i see demos ?

Yes, i have my own youtube channel called 'Nepz Salesforce' where i will show the demo for each posts if required.
Nepz Salesforce Youtube Channel


Can i see the code ?

I will give the code inline in the post. If, it's too big & something needs collaborative development, i will upload them into my Github account & share the link.
Github

What if i have some suggestions/comments ?

you are welcome to provide your suggestions/comments in each post. you can reach me at sankaranid@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog !